Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Photo Update

 
Haylee and Hannah celebrated their 12th birthday this month.  They had a mini spend the night party.  They each had a friend over to spend the night.  I was pleasantly surprised how well they did.  I had them all sleep in the den right outside my room so I could hear them and monitor things going on.  They were very happy and behaved very well.
 
 
 
 
Hannah got what she wanted for her birthday, an I*pod Na*no Touch. 
 
Haylee wanted an American G*irl doll.  She didn't ask for matching PJ's, but was beyond excited when she received them.  She wears them every night.  I have to make her bring them to me to be washed.   



 
Alex was just inducted into the National Honor Society.
(Tucker is already a member.)

 
Our family at the induction ceremony.  (My husband and was at work.)
 
 
 
My older three children were invited to a Sweet 16 party for a friend of ours.  They enjoyed dressing up and attending the party.  It is the first time Morgan has had the opportunity to wear a "prom" style dress.  Fortunately, we were able to borrow one from a sweet friend.  They were having fun taking
pictures before they left.
 
 
 
 
 
Haylee learned to water ski this summer.  We are very proud of her.
I get overwhelmed when I think of how far they have come in 3 1/2 years.
 
 
We went to a pumpkin patch and they enjoyed playing in the corn and the cotton. 



 
Morgan flying across the tires during our pumpkin patch trip.



The boys spent a week in August at a camp getting Scuba Certified. 
They loved it and are thrilled to be certified. 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Love the update. Wow, Haylee has shot up! Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Haylee has grown 4 1/2 inches in one year. It is amazing. She is doing very well.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful family! Glad you all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!! How is it going, Jenny??

    my email is safords@hotmail.com

    blessings,

    angela

    ReplyDelete