Tuesday, February 15, 2011

JOY

We have seen a change in Hannah since the Father Daughter Dance. We are seeing more genuine happiness in her than ever before. We are seeing more genuine smiles and more laughter. I believe another piece of attachment occurred on the magical night for her. I believe another layer was pulled back and healing has started on the new layer.

Praise God!! He is faithful!!

2 comments:

  1. Doing the happy dance over here for you and your whole family. So glad things are going better.

    I Still love that "father daughter speech". I have thought about that so many times since reading it and it brings tears to my eyes every time. Such a perfect picture of how a family adjusts when adding older adoptive children into their family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that Hannah is feeling special and loved! Let the attachment to her forever family begin!!!

    ReplyDelete