We started school again Wednesday. We are doing math, history, handwriting and reading. The mornings are going well. I tried to structure the morning to give them a window to get up, eat and dressed to start the day. So far, I haven't had to pester anyone to get ready and get moving. Of course, we are only on day 3. Everyone is finishing before lunch because of the light load. I hope the positive continues...
The girls all completed review math books this summer. I was thirty lessons of grade level review. There was no lesson, just review. It really challenged the twins, but I am so glad I had them complete the books. They are doing very well with their regular math. Of course, it is all very simple review right now, but they aren't struggling at all. I am so happy. Things that we really struggled with a year ago are very easy for them now. I am so glad!! The blood, sweat and tears are paying off!!
They are worth every bit of it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment