Sunday, September 5, 2010

Things

We have been pretty busy around here. We went to my parent's lake house for two days. Everyone did great. We have a lot of baby talk going on, but gentle reminders and they would be back to their normal voices. I think this must happen when they get insecure or are experiencing something new. I wonder if it is when they are processing and learning things as a younger child. No person argued about wearing life jackets to the pier or boat house, they just wore them. Yea!! We were very happy! The girls rode the tube behind the boat for a long time. The fear is gone. We were talking about how far they have come. Beth was terrified the first time she went behind the boat. This time she was standing on the tube...amazing!! She even fell off and cried a minute and got back on and continued riding. God is so good!!

Morgan's best friend was baptized this morning. What a precious memory!!

The men in the church prayed over all of the single females in the church. They prayed for their husbands and that they would be equally yoked with them. They prayed the girls would be patient and wait on the man God has planned for them. Don't make it happen. It was great!! I am not sure our girls totally understood, but they received it on their level. I wish I had understood this many years ago.

I often feel led to hold them and pray over them as I sing and worship our Lord. It is an amazing time of bonding, healing and being filled each time it happens. I believe God can heal my girls. I believe he is greater than any diagnosis. We serve an amazing God!!

I believe our Consent to Adopt papers are in the mail. Hopefully they will be in our hands this week. If so, I can get them to the attorney and get a court date. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment